PDA

View Full Version : Glory of Giants map missing

micael
August 21st, 2023, 09:08
Hi,

Horizons edge and Hitias Hearth and Karontors hold maps form glory of giants module are not loadable.
Thanks
Micael

Zacchaeus
August 21st, 2023, 09:33
I can't reproduce this locally but the version on the live channel does seem to have an issue. I've pushed the module again to see if that fixes the issue. Let me know if that fixes the problem once it's released (should be tomorrow).

Moon Wizard
August 21st, 2023, 16:00
I've pushed a new Live build of the WOTC5EBPGOTG product ID (Glory of the Giants). Please let us know if you still have an issue after you run a new Check for Updates from the FG launch screen.

Regards,
JPG

micael
August 22nd, 2023, 15:04
Thanks, but its the same- if you go directly to the module Glory of the giants maps and there try to load Horizons edge and Hitias Hearth and Karontors hold there is only a black window- all other maps are loading normally.
Thanks
Micael

Griogre
August 22nd, 2023, 15:52
You might need to right click and revert the module in the activation window (don't do this if you have made a lot of edits) or just go into images and revert the two ones not working by right clicking and selecting revert.

Zacchaeus
August 22nd, 2023, 16:30
Thanks, but its the same- if you go directly to the module Glory of the giants maps and there try to load Horizons edge and Hitias Hearth and Karontors hold there is only a black window- all other maps are loading normally.
Thanks
Micael

As Griogre says. To revert the module open the activation screen and right click on the module and select revert changes. To revert a single image right click on the image name in the image list and select revert changes.

claedawg
August 23rd, 2023, 18:26
I have not opened the module yet, but maybe check the lighting and vision setting for the map. It may be there are no lights, if lighting and vision are turned on you will just see a black screen.

micael
August 24th, 2023, 10:22
tried both to no avail- map ist not there, not invisible- revert changes and load/unload has no result- the maps cant be shown.
Micael

Trenloe
August 24th, 2023, 10:34
tried both to no avail- map ist not there, not invisible- revert changes and load/unload has no result- the maps cant be shown.
Micael
Please provide a screenshot showing the issue - with the blank map open, enter edit mode (click the padlock so it unlocks) and then take a screenshot and post it here.

micael
August 24th, 2023, 13:09
Ok, here comes a screenshot

micael
August 24th, 2023, 13:09
perhaps the original maps are to big or other format?

Zacchaeus
August 24th, 2023, 14:49
Trying to figure this one out now. Stand by.

Zacchaeus
August 24th, 2023, 18:00
Ok, this should be fixed now and a new version should be sent to live shortly.

micael
August 25th, 2023, 10:22
all except Hiatea's-Hearth are good now

Zacchaeus
August 25th, 2023, 14:37
all except Hiatea's-Hearth are good now

I'm not seeing this. In the latest version of the module all of the maps are showing up for me. Can you test in a brand new campaign just to make sure.

micael
August 25th, 2023, 16:29
you are right, with a new campaign all seems ok.

Thanks for your help
Micael

Moon Wizard
August 25th, 2023, 16:56
You might need to Revert that particular map record; since it might have been locally edited before the change which would have locked in the old file name.
You can right click on the entry in the Images list to select the Revert option.

Regards,
JPG