PDA

View Full Version : Missing Story info for two modules....

Commander1701Dan
August 16th, 2023, 20:16
I have purchased all 3 adventures for Fantasy Grounds that are available, and all 3 are loaded. (Better Days, Remnants, and Unforeseen Consequences) However the only one that shows any Story info is Remnants.

After looking at the listings for what's loaded in the Module Box, here's the breakdown of what's loaded for each of these adventures:

Remnant has Images, Items, NPCs, Reference Manual, Ships, and Story.
Better Days has Images, NPCs, and Reference Manual.
Unforeseen Consequences has Encounters, Images, NPCs, Reference Manual, and Ships.

I have tried unloading and reloading each adventure, but to no avail...

Zacchaeus
August 16th, 2023, 20:18
It is most likely that the adventure is created with only reference manuals. I don't know these modules but any that have been developed in the last few months will only have reference manual entries rather than story and reference.

superteddy57
August 16th, 2023, 20:27
I have purchased all 3 adventures for Fantasy Grounds that are available, and all 3 are loaded. (Better Days, Remnants, and Unforeseen Consequences) However the only one that shows any Story info is Remnants.

After looking at the listings for what's loaded in the Module Box, here's the breakdown of what's loaded for each of these adventures:

Remnant has Images, Items, NPCs, Reference Manual, Ships, and Story.
Better Days has Images, NPCs, and Reference Manual.
Unforeseen Consequences has Encounters, Images, NPCs, Reference Manual, and Ships.

I have tried unloading and reloading each adventure, but to no avail...

Focus was changed to the Reference Manual when those were created and story entries were not made for the one I created.

Commander1701Dan
August 16th, 2023, 20:27
Ah!!! Thank you. The Story info is actually in the reference manual for those modules... Got it! I have previously been running adventures just using the Story box, so I admittedly didn't even think to go looking for it in reference.