PDA

View Full Version : Roll hit-location chat command extension

peterb
August 10th, 2023, 08:22
This extension adds a chat command (/rhl) that makes a hit-location roll.

Available from the Forge (https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1305/view).

Usage
/rhl melee - for melee hit-location roll
/rhl missile - for missile hit-location rolls

Notes
Drag each version of the /rhl command to a hotkey. Using a hotkey will save time during combat. NB! The command only works properly when used by a player and when a character sheet is open. If used by the GM or when a character sheet is not open it will throw an error, complaining that no "currentID" is available.

Version history
2023-08-09 Initial version

Source
Source code included below.

sedgetone
August 11th, 2023, 08:11
Forge link isn’t working for me. Excellent idea, thank you for putting this together.

peterb
August 11th, 2023, 08:28
Forge link isn’t working for me. Excellent idea, thank you for putting this together.

What is not working? The link to the store page or the subscribe link? I've fixed a spelling error in the description and it's still pending review so that might explain why, if that's the case, the subscribe link doesn't work.

sedgetone
August 11th, 2023, 10:09
I think it may work after the page review has been completed, currently it doesn’t go anywhere. I’ll check it at the weekend and see if it works.

peterb
August 11th, 2023, 12:34
You can always drop the extension, posted in the first post of this thread, in FG's extension folder and select it when you start the campaign. And then subscribe to it when it becomes available.