PDA

View Full Version : Exandria Calendar: Every Day's a Da'Leysen

Blakey
July 19th, 2023, 18:56
Firstly, apologies if this is the wrong part of the forum to post this.
Secondly, apologies but I can't recall where I got this calendar from!

I am running a campaign in Wildemount and have downloaded from this site (somewhere!) the calendar. That's great for immersion, but it's slightly broken by the fact that according to my calendar every day is Da'Leysen (one of the days):

The date is Da'Leysen, 16th Brussendar, 835 PD
The date is Da'Leysen, 17th Brussendar, 835 PD
The date is Da'Leysen, 22nd Brussendar, 835 PD

Can someone please help? Is this fixed and if so where do I go to download the fixed version?

Thanks!
Blakey

LordEntrails
July 19th, 2023, 19:22
It's really going to depend where you got the calendar from. A search of the forums gave me some info/thread you might want to look for more info:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?39435-Help-with-making-a-custom-Calendar-ext-for-Critical-Role-quot-Tal-dorei-campaign-guide-quot&p=348317&viewfull=1#post348317
That one says you need a module and extension. Maybe you are using that one and haven't used both files?

Blakey
July 20th, 2023, 16:19
It's really going to depend where you got the calendar from. A search of the forums gave me some info/thread you might want to look for more info:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?39435-Help-with-making-a-custom-Calendar-ext-for-Critical-Role-quot-Tal-dorei-campaign-guide-quot&p=348317&viewfull=1#post348317
That one says you need a module and extension. Maybe you are using that one and haven't used both files?

Ah! Thanks for that. I suspect it's as simple as that. I'll have a better look.

Cheers!

Blakey
July 26th, 2023, 19:28
Is there a way to change the Calendar once selected? I seem to have multiple calendars in the modules but even with loading the .ext and .mod files I can't get this working and I don't know how to change calendar once set?

Blakey
July 26th, 2023, 19:34
I just found out how to reset it - which worked. And the new files uploaded mean that my days are no longer all Da'leysen.

Thanks for all the help!