PDA

View Full Version : LFG: DnD 5e: 3 Players: every other Sunday 4pm or later (Central Time)

AEngin
July 19th, 2023, 03:31
FGU license: 1 has Ultimate, 2 have Demo
Time zone: Central Time
Game interest: D&D 5e
Availability: Sunday at 4pm Central Time or later (every other week)

Game experience:
(A) Played a lot of home brew Star Wars RPG and a little 3.5 DnD in years past, now has started doing some DMing for my wife and son with 5e.
(B) Started learing 5e in 2017, been playing some, had a hard time finding a group that is consistant with a strong DM.
(C) Played a lot of home brew Star Wars RPG in years past. very little 5e.

FG experience:
(A) Owns ultimate license for several years but haven't put it to use in awhile, forgotten a lot of the small details.
(B) Played with A during Pandemic, but haven't used since.
(C) no experience.

All are laid back and flexible in our play styles. We have a good sense of humor and are not easily offended. We are looking for a like minded group of middle age players. A and B are married, C is a very close friend.

Kelain
July 19th, 2023, 06:37
A description of the game would be good, please.

connivingsumo
July 19th, 2023, 23:08
A description of the game would be good, please.

I think they're looking for Group/Game, "LFG."

AEngin
July 20th, 2023, 10:37
Connivingsumo is correct, We are looking for a group/game to join.

We are fine with either home brew or book missions. The only adventure we ask not to do is Icewind Dale. (I'm currentally DMing that one). We are a good mix of puzzle solvers, role-players, and fighters. We are just looking to have a good time.

DMReckless
July 23rd, 2023, 05:22
If you would be interested in a paid game, I could run whatever is you're looking to play at that time biweekly on sundays. Please DM me if interested