PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a game

Los Quentos
July 18th, 2023, 17:09
Hi
Australian Player living in Hong Kong LFG of any sort

Have been a DM for years for 5E, still running an online campaign with my party back in OZ but looking to actually play, just want to sit back and game

Can do after work during the week or weekends afternoons / evening

I run my current game every 2nd week on a Saturday for my mates back in Australia from 5:30 PM AEST on, so obviously cant do then :)

I work from 7 am till around 6 PM HKT during the week but could possible do earlier weekdays

Anyways let me know as am keen and open to suggestions and can provide further details if wanted

Happy to give any system a crack :)
Cheers

damned
July 19th, 2023, 13:19
which week is your current game week?

yeknom
July 20th, 2023, 02:09
Hi
Australian Player living in Hong Kong LFG of any sort

Have been a DM for years for 5E, still running an online campaign with my party back in OZ but looking to actually play, just want to sit back and game

Can do after work during the week or weekends afternoons / evening

I run my current game every 2nd week on a Saturday for my mates back in Australia from 5:30 PM AEST on, so obviously cant do then :)

I work from 7 am till around 6 PM HKT during the week but could possible do earlier weekdays

Anyways let me know as am keen and open to suggestions and can provide further details if wanted

Happy to give any system a crack :)
Cheers

Are you looking for an in person game or an online game? I live in Hong Kong and run an in person game twice a month and run infrequent online games.

Los Quentos
July 20th, 2023, 17:57
Hi
This weekend is the game that I run. Just wrapping up a Ravenloft campaign

Los Quentos
July 20th, 2023, 18:01
Am happy for either. Saying that, I did bring all my DnD stuff with me including a semi portable 40-inch tabletop screen that I built for fantasy grounds, what part of HK are you in ?

yeknom
July 20th, 2023, 23:55
Am happy for either. Saying that, I did bring all my DnD stuff with me including a semi portable 40-inch tabletop screen that I built for fantasy grounds, what part of HK are you in ?

I am sending you a private message with more details.