PDA

View Full Version : LFP 1 player needed Sun 9-12 EST (Savage Worlds'SWADE') STAR WARS CONVERSION!

TwoWheelTed
July 15th, 2023, 17:56
FG License: Ultimate (players can use a free copy)
Game System: SWADE

Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Sunday 9pm-12am
If new game, planned start date: 5 sessions in. New players start with same amount of advances as the party.
Planned Duration & Frequency: weekly (mostly)
Term: long term. We just finished part 2 (5 or 6 session) there are 8-10 "parts"

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Not likely but possible

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40 combat/roleplay maybe 40/60 some nights, just depends. Tends towards combat though.
Number of Players in game & needed: have 4, could use 1-2 more
Character starting level & equipment: ask DM
Character restrictions: ask DM, tons of races to choose from

Details of your scenario: Dawn of Defiance was written for the SAGA edition of Star Wars and converted to Savage Worlds. We use the Star Wars Compendium which is freely available on the web and is currently v3.3. This is my first go at Savage Worlds as well as this genre. That being said this campaign has been a lot of fun. We currently have an R2 unit, a couple bounty hunter types, and a Wookie. Force users and Jedi are available, though none have chosen that roll yet. I have some pregens available, I can make any character concept you like, or you can create your own! Please let me know if you would like more details!