PDA

View Full Version : Journey Before Destination: An ongoing 5e Campaign covering the Entropy Wars

Aster
July 13th, 2023, 21:15
FG License: Ultimate - GM has Full License
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Eastern
Day of week and time: biweekly Thursdays at 8pm Eastern.
If new game, planned start date: ongoing
Planned Duration & Frequency: Ongoing. The individual Campaigns/Chapters can cover a year in real time and have often result in Legacy character impacts on the next Campaign/Chapter
Term: Long-term but will consider short term (one Chapter)

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord. Webcam is optional
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? currently no recorded

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 to 75/25.
Number of Players in game & needed:1 player needed
Character starting level & equipment:6th level
Character restrictions: very few see DM. Unique character background and story is encouraged.

Details of your scenario: What if Reality was the result of actions between 2 opposite forces. 2 Entities engaged in an eternal War of Entropy. What if each Reality is a mathematical algorithm generated by the Creator (Un) compiling information and matter from the previous Reality and resulting in a Big Bang and the birth of a new Reality. The Creator's purpose is to create a stable Reality that can exist in a steady state with the all encompassing Nothing.

Great Group of Players and the group is story focused with attention to character development. As a GM, I want to not only know your character's background but I want to know the goals you have for your character's future. We experiment with various rules and techniques at time. Base of Operation and expansion of PC base of operation is encouraged.

Additional Information can be found on the World Anvil Campaign Page: https://www.worldanvil.com/w/war-of-entropy-solidago

*DM me for further information