PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Need 2 Players Sunday 1PM EST 2-3x/month. 5e in realistic medieval setting.

allhailthevoid
July 11th, 2023, 15:51
FG License: I have ultimate so you're off the hook. What a guy.
Game System: D&D 5e with some homebrew optional rules, MCDM Strongholds & Followers, Kingdoms & Warfare

Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Sundays 1 PM
Planned Duration & Frequency: 2-3 times/month, for around 3 hours. (90 minutes, biobreak, 90 minutes)
Term: Long term.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: It's like 65/35 roleplay-to-combat but I try to not to have too many sessions without combat because otherwise what's the point of your character sheet.
Number of Players in game & needed: 2 more
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1-3, minimal equipment.
Character restrictions: PHB only classes/subclasses. Backgrounds are customized sorta homebrew. Ancestries/races limited to Humans, Dwarves, Elves, and Halfling. Some spells do not exist in the world (Prestidigitation comes to mind).

Details of your scenario:
The game takes place on the Isle of Norland. It is a wild, dangerous land, where pockets of civilization are surrounded by large tracts of wilderness. It is a land of feudal kingdoms, religious turmoil, savage monsters, noble knights, beleaguered peasants, industrious crafters, nomadic 'barbarians', and secretive wizards. The players (Human Bard and Human Wizard) are currently en route to the Royal City of Tashal in the Kingdom of Kaldor where a the lack of a clear heir and the constant positioning of the city’s nobles drives an on-the-horizon succession crisis.

About me: I'm a 36 year old teacher from NYC. I have been running D&D for about 7 years. I'm not interested in playing with bigots, racists, transphobes, homophobes, culture war obsessives etc. Outside of D&D my hobbies are biking, video games, mycology, synthesizers and Arsenal Football Club.

The other two players are a married couple who I met through here about a year ago. They are kind, intelligent and fun to play with.

If you're interested, please fill out this brief form for me to learn more about you to make sure I'm the right DM for you: https://forms.gle/LjNhThfMbj8WALtk7

Vapnir
July 12th, 2023, 01:23
ok filled out the form as you asked.