PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed getting ruleset to appear on campaign setup dropdown box

dave amass
July 8th, 2023, 18:48
If anyone can help would be most grateful.

Recently had issues with Castles and Crusade Legacy with errors coming up for the combat tracker , damage not being applied etc , sent a ticket in to fantasy grounds support and was given a link to forum , was advised to use the forge and get the rules again , i have bought the gold and purchased the books again but when i go to create a new campaign the only option i get is the legacy ruleset .

Anyone know where i'm going wrong , i am not the best with computer's

Thanks
Dave

Trenloe
July 8th, 2023, 19:32
You need the ruleset, which is free here: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/466/view

LordEntrails
July 8th, 2023, 20:23
After you subscribe/get the ruleset from the Forge, Update FG, then when it restarts the ruleset should be available for selection in creating a new campaign.
If that's not the case, please let us know details and provide screen shots or logs if appropriate.

Zacchaeus
July 8th, 2023, 20:29
I think the OP means the setup menu as in the screenshot? I could be wrong but maybe not every ruleset has been configured to appear on this?

dave amass
July 9th, 2023, 10:35
Thanks for all your help everyone , I will download the free ruleset later and fingers crossed

Sorry for posting same problem on two threads , I was just frustrated with not knowing what to do .

Regards
Dave