PDA

View Full Version : Will FG support Daggerheart?

jradvan
July 7th, 2023, 00:38
I'm in the process of converting my West Marches campaign to a FGU solo/duo module for 5e, and I guess I'd be silly if I didn't consider the benefits of also converting it to Daggerheart when that's released.

Have we heard anything about whether FG will support Daggerheart, and if Daggerheart's license will support third party content creators to at least the same extent as 5e/OGL?

LordEntrails
July 7th, 2023, 02:15
Given that Darington Press currently has no products in the FG store, the answer is probably no. Generally, SmiteWorks does not have the people to convert and support various RPG publishers products to FG, it is generally left to the publisher to take responsibility for conversion efforts. Most of these conversions are done by community developers and SmiteWorks will help publishers get connected with such people. More info here: Publishers looking for conversions for Fantasy Grounds (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?67735-Publishers-looking-for-conversions-for-Fantasy-Grounds)

jradvan
July 7th, 2023, 03:10
Thanks. I would assume that Darrington is at least considering which VTTs they'll want to support with rulesets, though it's very much early days and it is likely that their systems will be tabletop/streaming friendly first.