PDA

View Full Version : LFP - looking for 1 player Thursday 8:30 to 11:00 pm EDT

lennykey
July 6th, 2023, 01:57
The group just completed Dragon of Icespire Peak and we are continuing with Storm Lords Wrath - player will start at level 7.
If you're interested let me know.

tehrev666
July 10th, 2023, 19:26
I'd be interested in joining this, the time and day work perfectly for my schedule. I can play whatever the party seems to be lacking very flexible in that regard.

Please let me know, I'm using a Free license so hope that doesn't cause an issue?

lennykey
July 13th, 2023, 00:12
First I am sorry it has taken so long to respond.. Work has been keeping me busy .. If you are still interested let me know. You can reply with your Discord username and I will send an invite to my server. I will be putting my children to bed between 7:30 and 8:00 so if you are on between 8 and 9 we can get you hooked up on the server... I am running a game between 9 and 11:30 but after that I can get online and we can set up a character for you.

tehrev666
July 13th, 2023, 17:27
First I am sorry it has taken so long to respond.. Work has been keeping me busy .. If you are still interested let me know. You can reply with your Discord username and I will send an invite to my server. I will be putting my children to bed between 7:30 and 8:00 so if you are on between 8 and 9 we can get you hooked up on the server... I am running a game between 9 and 11:30 but after that I can get online and we can set up a character for you.

Sorry just getting this now hopefully it's still not too late.

my discord is .hackerman2000 I can be online around 8 to whip up a character hopefully before gametime It may not be fully complete but gametime ready for sure

lennykey
July 13th, 2023, 23:14
Sorry just getting this now hopefully it's still not too late.

my discord is .hackerman2000 I can be online around 8 to whip up a character hopefully before gametime It may not be fully complete but gametime ready for sure

I cannot for the life of me get Discord to send you an invite.. so here it is.

https://discord.gg/sG89zQBj

when you join give me a shout through discord and I will try my best to be on at 8