PDA

View Full Version : Noob GM looking for some laid-back beginners. (PF2e)

NINJ4foo
July 4th, 2023, 06:24
ALL SLOTS FILLED (dont know how to delete a post)

FG License: Standard License only but streaming screen thru discord call would make it work for those that don't have.
Game System: Pathfinder 2e

Time Zone: Pacific Time
Day of week and time: Friday evenings.
If new game, planned start date: whenevers clever
Planned Duration & Frequency: TBD

Text or Voice: Voice preferred, Mix of both ok. Got access to AI voice changer for roleplaying purposes :square:
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Just me and a buddy. could use like 2 more maybe?
Character starting level & equipment: Have campaign planned for level 1-10
Character restrictions: Limit to available content I have. Spent a nice chunk of change during the Steam summer sale on essential books and a few impulse buys like a few Lost Omen books and Guns and Gears.

Details of your scenario: I'm new to pathfinder and I would like to try my hand at being a GM. I have a campaign planned on taking players from level 1 to 10. Got a few modules from the Steam Store. Starting with the beginner's box content because we're all noobs. We would follow up with Trouble in Otari and finally leading into Abomination vaults. Got my eye on the Fists of the Ruby Phoenix adventure also would cap out the levels from 10-20.

Belloz Grimm11
July 5th, 2023, 06:32
I'd like to join! can do saturdays, sunday nights, thursday nights and tuesdays. I do have a few days which i can though from the 14th of july to the 18th of july. I havent played pathfinder before but id be interested in learning it

connivingsumo
July 5th, 2023, 15:36
I'm free Wed. or Thurs. evenings and could swing 3 out of 4 Friday evenings. I'm fairly new to PF2 having just 2 games under my belt from when I switched from 5e. Been using Fantasy Grounds since Classic.

My playstyle is very laidback and cooperative. I enjoy a wide range of classes from melee to heals to caster.

feomor
July 5th, 2023, 20:31
I would be interested vetran dnd player wanting to try pathfinder. I am looking for Tuesday or Wednesday evening.

NINJ4foo
July 6th, 2023, 01:43
looks like we have all slots filled.