PDA

View Full Version : In the Assets window the Token/Portrait/Image/All buttons areblocked

nzl_nyc
July 3rd, 2023, 20:02
FG Support,
When I open the Assets window, the buttons along the top (Tokens/Portraits/Images/All) are now blocked by the tiles and so I can not get to them to click on them. In addition, the Store, Folder, and Refresh buttons on the bottom are greyed out, making their functions inaccessible. I have attached a screenshot to show you what I mean. Any help appreciated, as I am trying to work on a campaign, and kind of stuck. i am running on the latest version, 5E ruleset, on a Windows 11 Machine. Please let me know if there is other info you need, or if I should try something else to address the issue.

In addition the search window at the bottom of the Assets window is inaccessible.

Thank you.

bayne7400
July 3rd, 2023, 20:19
Try disabling all your extensions and try again.

LordEntrails
July 3rd, 2023, 20:33
Looks like you have multiple themes enabled. Only use one theme unless the creator specifically states you should be using a second theme.

nzl_nyc
July 3rd, 2023, 20:35
I disabled all of my extensions.. exited FGU, reopened and loaded a small test campaign with no extensions.... problem persists. If it helps, I am running dual screens 1920x1080, GeForce RTX2070. I have also tried launching with only one theme, and with no theme checked in the extensions box. None of these changes has solved the problem.

for further clarification, I have checked and this is happening only in the Asset window. all other windows (Image, Items, NPC, etc..) seem fine.

Moon Wizard
July 3rd, 2023, 21:13
That is not the default theme of any rulesets that I’m aware of. It seems like you are still loading extensions, if it still looks like the first image.

You can always force the issue by closing FG, deleting the extensionstate.xml file in your campaign folder, and restarting FG.

Regards,
JPG

LordEntrails
July 3rd, 2023, 21:19
You can also compile and attach your logs to the post. How to Compile Logs - Fantasy Grounds Customer Portal - Confluence (atlassian.net) (https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/FGCP/pages/1242136781/How+to+Compile+Logs)