PDA

View Full Version : New to VTT, ooking for games. Prefer Fallout RPG or Numenera

proletkult
July 3rd, 2023, 14:48
Hi. I've been out of gaming for a few decades, looking to get back into it. Was going to try live ttrpgs, but where I live, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of interest, so I thought I'd give this a try. I've been picking up gaming systems for a few months now and Numenera and Fallout have both piqued my interest, although I'd be willing to give just about anything a try at this point.

GhostPepper
July 8th, 2023, 14:58
Hello, I see we share a common interest here. I'd be interested in playing Numenera or picking up Fallout as well. Not sure Fantasy Grounds supports Numenera/Cypher System without heavy modding (which I don't know anything about). There is a Discord server devoted to Cypher system where people post games and look for groups. Private message me if you want a link to it.

proletkult
July 16th, 2023, 20:21
I know Fantasy Grounds has the ruleset for Numenera, Cypher System and The Strange. I'm not sure if their version of Numenera is the old one or the second edition though. I'm still trying to figure out how this software works just as a player. I think my laptop isn't quite up to snuff. I'll probably have to break down and get a new system if I want to do this right.