PDA

View Full Version : Search and Replace Utility

Doombringer
January 29th, 2008, 16:55
I check this giveaway of the day site now and then, and occasionally find on there really useful software for work and home. I saw this one and thought it might be useful to some of you who do work on your own rule sets, or converting text for the program.

The download comes with a little executable that activates the program after installation. There is no registering the product, and no trial period. I have never had any issues with viruses, trojans or other issues, but I can't say every program I have tried from this site has been top notch, many are very cool little programs and some are ones I use daily. Anyway, I just wanted to explain the site in brief in case any of you think I am a bot, I am not. My name is Kane, and I am from Houston. :D

Here is the link and a brief description of the app. Downloads change daily, and this one will be available till midnight.

https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

RQ Search and Replace is the text replacement software utility for Windows.

You can find and replace (multi-line) text bloks, whole words, “enclosed blocks” in text files, in MS Word documents, delete tags and/or text in tags, add, delete or change tag attributes in HTML files.