PDA

View Full Version : Birth Right anyone?

trheel
January 28th, 2008, 22:32
I'm just posting to see if i get any intrest on a birthright game, with the setting of Melane Rawn's Dragon Prince series.More to come if anyone is intrested.For right now I am considering a game where its heavy on domain turns and light on campaign.

Blue Haven
January 28th, 2008, 23:17
Wow i dont see that setting a long time ago :) tell me more about the time and days to play...I´m at GMT+0
Bye

Thore_Ironrock
January 29th, 2008, 01:12
I'm just posting to see if i get any intrest on a birthright game, with the setting of Melane Rawn's Dragon Prince series.More to come if anyone is intrested.For right now I am considering a game where its heavy on domain turns and light on campaign.

Oooooo ... I would love to play, but just do not have the time right now. I have a whole shelf of BR stuff gathering dust. I specially like Ilien, I hear the guy that wrote it was pretty good. :)

I did like Melane's books. If you run a blog or something with game recaps please post it.

Dareus
January 29th, 2008, 06:18
I'd be interested. I've looked at some BR stuff and its sounds fun.

Sigurd
January 29th, 2008, 09:03
Hey Thore,

Your signature means more all the time :).

Sigurd

Thore_Ironrock
January 29th, 2008, 10:37
Hey Thore,
Your signature means more all the time :).

That is the price you pay for being around this industry a loooooooong time. ;)

Slayveen
January 30th, 2008, 20:00
I would be interested in a BR campaign but i am Central European Time and my schedule can be a bit crazy at times.

-Slayveen

Sigurd
January 30th, 2008, 23:10
If I could swing the time and time zone I would be interested. I've never played BR but Have wanted to in the past.

Sigurd

Stuart
January 31st, 2008, 20:26
Interested too but what day and time zone are you in ?