PDA

View Full Version : LF 4 Players, Mon 7pm BST, Pathfinder 2E, Abomination Vaults

humby
June 28th, 2023, 08:13
FG License: FGU Ultimate (Players can use the free Demo version).
Game System: Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Time Zone: UK (BST)
Day of week and time: Mondays at 7pm BST [Click here for other timezones] (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20230703T180000&p1=tz_bst&p2=tz_ct&p3=tz_et&p4=tz_pt&p5=tz_cest)
Planned start date: 3rd July 2023
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, approx 4 hours per session
Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No streaming, but sessions may be recorded for note-taking purposes if all players agree.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 40% / 60%
Number of Players in game & needed: Four players needed.
Character starting level & equipment: Starting at 1st level, standard equipment.
Character restrictions: Any common options from the books in the Essentials Bundle (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/productbundle.php?bundleid=PFRPG2ESSENTIALS) is fine. If you'd like to use an uncommon or rare option, or something from another source, then let me know and we can discuss it.

Details of the scenario:
The port town of Otari lies on the southern coast of the Isle of Kortos - about half-way between the city of Absalom and the town of Diobel - and whislt it has had an interesting history - having been founded by a group of adventurers, abandoned, taken over by kobolds and then finally reclaimed by another adventuring party - these days it is a quiet little town known mostly for its twin exports of fish and lumber.

Recently, however, local occult expert Wrin Sivinxi has become concerned about the signs of activity in the ruins to the north of Otari and this - as well as the dire portents she has begun to see forming during her readings of the stars - has led her to seek the aid of four budding adventurers in the town...

The Abomination Vaults is a megadungeon campaign that starts with level 1 characters and continues up to level 10 or 11. Please note that whilst it does have the traditional adventure elements, it also contains some mild horror themes and mentions of suicide.

humby
July 2nd, 2023, 00:31
We still have spaces available - please send me a DM if you'd like to help explore the Vaults and protect Otari from the abominations within!

Galvalion
July 2nd, 2023, 22:48
Hello humby I sent you a private message I'm new to PF2 but I have watched a couple of PF2 Steams if your interested in allowing someone new to join I would like to sign up

humby
July 2nd, 2023, 23:21
Hi Galvalion - have replied to your DM.