PDA

View Full Version : LFP 11am - 3pm Central - Against the Giants and Descent into Depths (5E conversion)

portential
June 28th, 2023, 02:49
FG License: GM has Unlimited License Fantasy Grounds Unity so players don't need a paid license
Game System: D&D 5E (up to Tasha's)
Game Time: Every Saturday 11am - 3pm Central Time
Text or Voice: Voice via Discord or Zoom

Roleplay, Exploration, Combat mix: 33%/33%/33% is the goal. It depends on where you are at in the campaign. Underdark portion will be a Westerns March in underdark
Number of Players in game & needed: We have 3 players looking for 2-3 more players.
Character starting level & equipment: Starting level 9, 500 gp + 1 rare major item or 2 uncommon major items from Xanathar's chapter 2: Magic Item Tables
Character restrictions: i.e. Races and Character Classes: PHB, Elemental Evil, Mord's, Xanthar's.

Details of your scenario: We've got a mix of experienced players to Yun Krr the stoic golem looking for his origin, Zingwin the trickster looking loot to steal and Hurndig the dwarven cleric banished from dwarven society for killing the prince of his land.

I'm running updated to 5E a series of Gygax modules (so far we've completed Keep on the Borderlands, Temple of Elemental Evil and we have just started Against the Giants). I plan on going up to level 15 with this campaign. Play Style is beer and pretzels, a fair bit of role playing but its going to have a vibe closer to the 2E era of rolling dice, kicking monster butt and having fun rather than Critical Role theatrically produced campaign.

hedrondesign
June 29th, 2023, 00:50
I'd like to get in on the game as described by you. I am sure there is some process for consideration to join your game and group. Feel fee to message me to further the process.