PDA

View Full Version : body location damage not working

Immelmann
June 26th, 2023, 15:52
last nite, one of the players took 2 pts of dmg, specifically to the left arm. on the character sheet, there is a box for each location to put dmg in to, but neither i nor the player, could add to this. what are we missing?

superteddy57
June 26th, 2023, 16:34

The 1 circle in the picture is the characters hp, radiation damage, and physical damage. The 2 circle is for power armor when equipped. If the player received 2 damage it would be applied to the 1 circle and reduced by the left arm armor based on damage type. After testing, all of those boxes are editable on my end that I have mentioned.

superteddy57
June 26th, 2023, 16:35
For further clarification, any box that has a dotted line is not editable directly and would need to be adjusted elsewhere.

Immelmann
June 28th, 2023, 01:12
lol. swing and a miss! we are obviously one 2 different pages. see image. i am not allowed to edit the HP box in the green shaded area. the 2 points of damage go there, not where you suggested.

no where, do i see boxes with dotted lines.

https://i.imgur.com/ZPpuwBR.png

damned
June 28th, 2023, 01:59
You are running a different theme.
So it will ofc look dfferent.
It is pretty simple to compare the image posted by superteddy57 to the image you see and determine which boxes he is referring to.

superteddy57
June 28th, 2023, 04:08
lol. swing and a miss! we are obviously one 2 different pages. see image. i am not allowed to edit the HP box in the green shaded area. the 2 points of damage go there, not where you suggested.

no where, do i see boxes with dotted lines.

https://i.imgur.com/ZPpuwBR.png

To apply damage would be through the wounds (WND) and the radiation box (RAD) to the right of HP in the further right frame. This is the character's health and damage. The HP and WND boxes in the left frame are related to power armor over those locations.

Immelmann
June 28th, 2023, 04:50
you are running a different theme.
So it will ofc look dfferent.
It is pretty simple to compare the image posted by superteddy57 to the image you see and determine which boxes he is referring to.

MODERATOR EDIT: No name-calling or foul language please.

Immelmann
June 28th, 2023, 05:00
To apply damage would be through the wounds (WND) and the radiation box (RAD) to the right of HP in the further right frame. This is the character's health and damage. The HP and WND boxes in the left frame are related to power armor over those locations.

if that is the case, then you should rename the column, DMG, not wnd. you DO NOT WOUND A HELMET!!!!! you damage (dmg) it.

thanx for the clarification. i see wnd, i think wound the head, arm, chest, etc not some piece of armor.