PDA

View Full Version : Need players for D&D 3.5 group

1ifeblood
January 28th, 2008, 00:37
I'm currently running the module Scourge of the Howling Horde with a group and have made it about half-way through. We're having some problems with people being able to make it to our current time (change in RL schedules), so I'm looking for two players who can play on a bi-weekly basis, Sunday nights at 8:00pm CT. If you're interested, check out the link below and sign up on the calendar.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=212

We currently have a barbarian, cleric, and wizard that are fairly consistent in playing. We could use a rogue and any other support class.

We are supposed to have a session tonight but only have 2 players able to attend (barbarian and cleric), so if you can make up a character and be ready to go by game-time tonight, we'll give it a go.

Rules for character creation are available on the calendar. I'll have the server up so feel free to come in and roll your stats.

TaranShannara
January 28th, 2008, 01:36
I'm not getting a correct link with game id=212.

Taran.

1ifeblood
January 28th, 2008, 01:50
Try again, I didn't have the calendar updated to "looking for players".

Gman
January 28th, 2008, 01:59
Are you still looking for players? The link doesn't seem to be working.

1ifeblood
January 28th, 2008, 02:04
sorry, the link isn't working...yes we're still looking for players. I'll go ahead and invite you to the group so you can get into the calendar.

Malken
January 28th, 2008, 04:18
Im interested, I can make most sunday evenings. I would know before hand if I can't attend. Drop me a line if you're still looking for players.

LostTribe
January 30th, 2008, 19:17
Hey dont be thinking of tossing the dwarf to the curb... still having problems with my computer :(

For all prospective players it is a great campaign with a good balance b/t the players and dm.

LT

aBhoRTioN
February 8th, 2008, 03:09
I just DL'ed FGII, looking for a game. I've actually played the first parts of Scourge of the Howling Horde, awesome mod. Sunday nights at 8pm Central time till when? I can probably play till midnight or so. Still need a player or two?