PDA

View Full Version : Ghostfire Gaming coming to Fantasy Grounds finally?

SmackDaddy
June 23rd, 2023, 23:26
In short, there was a thread (which I can't seem to find anymore), about the folks who were hoping that Ghostfire Gaming (makes of the Grim Hollow Campaign Guide) would eventually come over to Fantasy Grounds. They have a kickstarter with 21 days remaining) for "Aetherial Expanse: Setting Guide" (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/977277590/the-aetherial-expanse-setting-guide). Their next Stretch Goal is actually for a Fantasy Grounds conversion of this new campaign setting!!! Let's make this happen!!!

If interested, go check it out and maybe join to finally have something from their catalog converted to FGU! I think it's been 9 days so far, so if things keep up the way they seem to be so far, it's going to happen!!! If you don't like Ghostfire or their products, that's cool, nothing to see here then! ;)

Maybe they will then bring Grim Hollow over finally!

Dudin
June 25th, 2023, 02:38
Isn't Dungeons of Drakkenheim under Ghostfire Gaming too? Hopefully this may help open an avenue for that adventure to be converted too as I know there are people (like me) who would be very interested.

SmackDaddy
June 25th, 2023, 18:08
Isn't Dungeons of Drakkenheim under Ghostfire Gaming too? Hopefully this may help open an avenue for that adventure to be converted too as I know there are people (like me) who would be very interested.

Yes it is - in cooperation with the Dungeon Dudes! (another KS I backed)

Mytherus
June 26th, 2023, 02:02
This would be cool if Ghostfire “came to fantasy grounds” so to speak. I also balked drakkenheim they did a very good job with it and the book is beautiful.

SmackDaddy
July 5th, 2023, 19:38
Well.... for Ghostfire Gaming fans, their most recent Kickstarter stretch goal to convert it to Fantasy Grounds SUCCEEDED!!!! This will most likely open the door for more of their products to get converted to Fantasy Grounds! So stoked!!!!

JohnD
July 5th, 2023, 22:52
It's probably going to require that someone from the community steps forward to take on the work, but here's hoping.