PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 2 Players: Tyranny of Dragons: Rise of Tiamat Long Campaign

LiquidDM
June 22nd, 2023, 04:09
Looking for Players: Tyranny of Dragons Long Campaign: Rise of Tiamat
FG License: Ultimate FGU. Players only need Demo or higher. New and old players of DnD are welcome same with new players using FGU.
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: PST
Day of week and time: Weekly Mondays-1830-2130 PST.
Next session: 06/26/2023.
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, 3 hours.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50. Role playing either true or narrative is encourage even during combat.
Number of Players in game & needed: 3/5
Character starting level & equipment: All new PC starts at Level 8. Starting equipment and coins will be discussed and given prior to or during first game.
Character restrictions: Single or multi class permitted as long you give me a good back story on how you got your class.
Sourcebook limitations: 3 Core books +1 Forgotten Realms centered source books.

About DM: I have played and DM DnD 5E for years. Started using FG Unity since the opening of this current campaign. Appreciate patience from the group.

Player expectations: commitment to the game schedule is important, but will understand life emergencies and changes. Respect and communication is crucial in the game table between DM-Players and Players-Players. Shared story telling is important to. Remember the main goal is to have fun.

Details of current game: The Cult of the Dragon is back! The Sword Coast had suffered at the hands of the Cult of the Dragons. The mask lords and the mistress of Waterdeep had called for a summit to face the Cult of the Dragon.

Current players, which consist of a Barbarian (Harper), Druid (Emerald Enclave) and Warlock (No affiliation), had just finished Hoard of the Dragon Queen and about to start Rise of Tiamat next week. New players are going to start at level 8 and is going to be introduced during the first meeting of Waterdeep. Important part of a PC background requires either to be tied into one of Forgotten Realms factions, Lord's Alliance, Gauntlet of Order, Emerald Enclave, Harpers or Zhentarim, or have been greatly affected by the crimes of the Cult of the Dragon.

For anyone who is seriously interested in joining us kindly reply to this post or message me.

Thank you and hope to play with you all.

Serrik
June 22nd, 2023, 04:58
I would be seriously interested. I'm a veteran player that's into teamwork, storytelling and ensuring we all have a good time. I could play a Paladin from the Lord's alliance. Give the team some healing and Frontline support but am open to whatever the group needs. I'm all about the story and things making sense. Let me know, thanks.

Octopi
June 22nd, 2023, 22:34
Hi, I'm highly interested, contact me via pm or on Little Lilith#1346
On discord so we can see if we are a good fit. If so we could proceed to creating a comprehensive character that can round of the party and enrich the campaign and roleplay.

shezingzh
June 23rd, 2023, 01:12
I would be interested in joining your campaign if you still have openings.

MrSuitss
June 23rd, 2023, 12:47
Interested if you still have any openings. Would love to be a Ranger (Hunter) that came from Zhentarim. If you still have room just send me a message and we can talk over discord.

LiquidDM
June 25th, 2023, 16:32
Hello all. Thank you for showing interest about the game. Currently, we have met the numbers of players that we needed.