PDA

View Full Version : LFP PF2E Thursdays UTC18:00

Squib
June 21st, 2023, 16:50
Game is now full, if you want to be added as a replacement player should someone drop out, please reply in this thread.

Game System: pf2e
Day of Week: Thursday
Time of Day: UTC 18:00 - no DST adjustments
Frequency: weekly / 2 weeks on, 1 week off / tbd
Cost: Free, donations are welcome
GM/Player License: I have Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate license
Voice/Text: Discord - with push to talk
Duration of sessions: 2.5 - 3.5 hours

About me: Long time DM for many editions of dnd now migrating to pf2e. I am still learning the system so there may be some teething issues. Both new and old pf2e players are welcome and we can learn together. I am looking to run the Age of Ashes adventure path unless there is a significant demand to run something else.

Mix of RPG/Combat/Strategy: My dnd games have been more role play than combat and is usually determined by the players' actions. This being an adventure path it will depend more on that content and player actions.
Permitted Source Books: Core player
Permitted/Restricted Player Options: Depends on the adventure path and books I have at the time
Content: Potentially includes violence, adult themes, slavery, gambling, substance abuse, biases based on heritage, ect.

VladUSSR
June 23rd, 2023, 12:52
Hi I would be interested, I already sent a PM if that's fine.

Marquis_de_Taigeis
June 23rd, 2023, 15:44
hi this sounds very interesting to me, based in the UK, dont have experience with PF2E, played mostly dnd 5E but experience of most previous editions and willing to learn a new system, i think i have pdf of the core book somewhere to get up to speed.

just confirming by UTC 6pm this is would be 7pm in UK summer time?

Squib
June 23rd, 2023, 16:03
Hi I would be interested, I already sent a PM if that's fine.

I have replied to your PM

hi this sounds very interesting to me, based in the UK, dont have experience with PF2E, played mostly dnd 5E but experience of most previous editions and willing to learn a new system, i think i have pdf of the core book somewhere to get up to speed.

just confirming by UTC 6pm this is would be 7pm in UK summer time?

Yes, that is correct on the timing question and a PM has been sent.

Grey Wolf Knight
June 24th, 2023, 22:16
Hello! I'd like to throw my hat into the ring. This would be my first experience with PF2e and I'm eager to learn.

Squib
June 25th, 2023, 10:52
Hello! I'd like to throw my hat into the ring. This would be my first experience with PF2e and I'm eager to learn.

PM sent

krking
June 26th, 2023, 02:34
I'm very interested as well. I've played two different P2E games and really liked it.

Squib
June 26th, 2023, 07:33
I'm very interested as well. I've played two different P2E games and really liked it.

PM sent