PDA

View Full Version : [paid][lfp] Naruto: The Harvesting Shadow

albirich
June 20th, 2023, 08:25
Message me either here or <https://startplaying.games/gm/albirich>

Number of Players: we have 3 already looking for 3 more, if more are interested I wouldn't mind starting up more games.
Type of game: Naruto 5e, it's based off 5e but homebrew classes, races and a whole new magic system for jutsu
Setting: kinda homebrew, it's the next generation after another game I did so building off that world. 60-70 years after the end of Shippuden I've watched 0% of Boruto so don't expect me to have any knowledge of that. You know the deal: new genin, world on the edge between precarious peace and all out war, ninja terrorism, shifty bad guys with behind the scenes plans. Bring an OC or make one with us and live in the ninja world.
Time: 5pm est for session 0
Date: July 1st for session 0
Region: East Coast US
Paid or Free: session 0 is free $20/session after.
Session Duration: 2-2.5 hours kinda loosey goosey with times but at least 2 hours.
I got fantasy grounds ultimate so players just need the demo to play, all the options except jutsu were painstakingly put into fantasy grounds while I was between jobs.
I got a discord server we can use for voice.

albirich
July 4th, 2023, 23:44
Okay so 1. Bump. But 2 and more importantly I am running more games of this! I am looking to start a couple more campaigns, maybe more we will see when we get there. Also price has been reduced to $15/session. Hit me up if you're interested.