PDA

View Full Version : LFP Traveller Star Wars

Kent3205
June 20th, 2023, 03:42
Thanks - we now have a full group.

FG License: I have ultimate so no licence needed. I also have Traveller Core books in FG.
Game System: Mongoose Traveller 2nd ed, Star Wars Traveller (Bill Roper)

Time Zone: AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Day of week and time: 7m AEST TBD Initially proposed Monday night however to be agreed with players
If new game, planned start date: As soon as we have some players
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hour session fortnightly, or by agreement
Term: Initial "'development", and if all goes well campaign.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Looking for 1-2 players initially to test, longer term max 4.
Character starting level & equipment: Character generation rules with some amendments
Character restrictions: As per Star Wars Traveller (by Bill Roper)

Details of your scenario: I have been playing and DMing for many years, mainly D&D (1e, 2e and now 5e). I have been playing Traveller however have never DM'd. My intent is to run the Dawn of Defiance campaign converted to Star Wars Traveller. I have done the conversion. Some refinement will be need to rules to have more ''heroic'' characters in the Traveller setting, and to adjust the DoD conversion. I am interested in working with players who are forgiving of my knowledge of the rules of Traveller, and also have fund getting the Star Wars implementation to work.

If you are not familiar with Star Wars Traveller by Bill Roper please let me know and I can provide details.

DarkStrider
July 1st, 2023, 06:24
Hello , Im interested if you have space

Kent3205
July 1st, 2023, 11:38
Hi, yes all good. Not a lot of interest so far. Message me on discord please - kent3205

DarkStrider
July 2nd, 2023, 10:10
I cant find you, Mine is chaoslord93

Kent3205
July 5th, 2023, 11:17
Sounds good. Message me on discord Kent3205. Cheers

Belloz Grimm11
July 7th, 2023, 02:23
I'd be happy to learn more, it seems like fun! I sent a friend request on discord. gwilson67

Kent3205
July 7th, 2023, 03:51
Sounds good. I didn't get the friend request however have sent you one. Just be aware it is Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) evenings. Cheers