PDA

View Full Version : DND sound pack problem

aktrout
June 19th, 2023, 06:49
I bought and undated the DND players handbook sound pack. While trying to test out the sounds I found the only sound that would play is the great sword swing and hit. I tried various other weapons hits and misses with no sound. Am I doing something wrong?

Trenloe
June 19th, 2023, 07:19
What ruleset are you using?
Do you have a Syrinscape Super Syrin subscription?

aktrout
June 19th, 2023, 07:57
I am using DnD 5e. I do have sounds I bought from Syrin. But the ones I am trying to use are the ones that are in the Fantasy grounds store. The pack they sell there.

Trenloe
June 19th, 2023, 08:01
I am using DnD 5e. I do have sounds I bought from Syrin. But the ones I am trying to use are the ones that are in the Fantasy grounds store. The pack they sell there.
The packs in the store are preset links that use Syrinscape sounds you must have access to within Syrinscape. They don't provide access to the sounds. You need a SuperSyrin subscription to be able to play all sounds in the soundlink modules.

LordEntrails
June 19th, 2023, 16:34

BaneTBC
June 19th, 2023, 18:22
The SW Store Sound Packs will setup triggers based on various sound packs from Syrinscape, but if you do not own them or have a SuperSyrin subscription, then those sounds won't play because you don't have any entitlement to them. Ultimately, this was enough for me to just subscribe to Syrinscape, where previously I have bought multiple different packs. I decided to just pull the trigger when I went to buy the Curse pack and figured $90 was nearly 9 months worth of subscription to everything....so why not.