PDA

View Full Version : Map video.

Korvaak
June 17th, 2023, 23:14

Sorry, my brain is a little fried...can anyone point me to a video that will help me.

I need to cut these six images out individually so I have six individual images and grid them for Fantasy grounds.

Thanks so much in advance.

LordEntrails
June 17th, 2023, 23:40
Not sure what your source is, or why you are saying video...
But can you right click on an image and Save As?
Worse case, screen shot (Win-Shift-S) each one.

Korvaak
June 17th, 2023, 23:50
Hi LordEntrails,

I converted the pictures from pdf to jpg ( I had bought the Tessa 94 maps for Dragonlance 5e ) I normally follow along with fantasy ground youtube/videos so I don't get lost lol.

Thanks for your advice, it will save me tons of time.

Trenloe
June 18th, 2023, 09:52
That screenshot looks like it's just a thumbnail previewing the map files. Based off that screenshot, there should be separate JPG image files - 2-10 Broken Silence 32x20.jpg, 2-02 Eye in the Sky Maze 32x20.jpg, etc..

Korvaak
June 18th, 2023, 11:36
Damn, I think I need to get my money back. I got it from Dungeon Masters Guild I thought it was legit.

Tessa Presents 94 Maps for Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen

Regular price: $9.99
Bundle price: $9.99

Format: Multiple File Formats

94 maps for your Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen campaign Printable PDF 8.5x11 Letter sized Printable PDF 11x17 Tabloid sized Printable PDF A3 sized 100ppi JPG images with grid 100ppi JPG images without grid 100ppi dd2vtt files without grid dungeondraft_map and asset files Tokens for the Boilerdrak, Gnomeflinger, and other siege machines Tokens for 6 types of Dragonnel Click 'Full-size Preview' under the cover art to see the map list and a larger preview of every map. Preludes and Chapter 3: When Home Burns Chapter 4: Shadow of War Chapter 5: The Northern Wastes Chapter 6: City of Lost Names Chapter 7: Siege of Kalaman ...

Trenloe
June 18th, 2023, 11:53
Looking at your screenshot here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?78182-Pdf-Maps-Tessa-s-94-maps-for-Dragonlance&p=690016&viewfull=1#post690016

There are multiple files and folders in that screenshot. Look in the folder that ends in 100dpi - are there any files in there?

Korvaak
June 18th, 2023, 12:29
Unfortunately, the only one I see ends in 100ppi - they have a file in it but my Acrobat reader says it is not a supported file or they are damaged.

Zacchaeus
June 18th, 2023, 12:40
Make sure that you downloaded everything from the DMsGuild. Usually such map packs come with multiple folders one with pdf's, one with printable files, one with .jpgs etc etc. If you have downloaded everything once you have unzipped all the folders one of them will have the .jpg files in them. Looking at the product there should be at least three folders full of image files; two of which are .jpg and the other is uvtt - all of which are supported by FGU.

Korvaak
June 18th, 2023, 12:45
Thank you very much.