PDA

View Full Version : Old PlayerSSS looking at new Medium

tenacious1
January 25th, 2008, 01:08
Hello,

An old friend of mine contacted me recently and informed me about this program and asked if I wanted to get back into gaming. We are both in our 30s but are now seperated because of our carreers. We both have been playing D&D since 1st ed.

We are wondering if there is either A) a game we can join or B) a DM interested.

Our style of play is typically slower progression, low magic items, FR or DL based, with deep emersion.

If this sounds like your style and you have a game or want to start one, please let me know

Thanks

T1

~edit~
I should have probably added that we are on the east coast of the US

scytale2
January 25th, 2008, 11:08
Hello,

An old friend of mine contacted me recently and informed me about this program and asked if I wanted to get back into gaming. We are both in our 30s but are now seperated because of our carreers. We both have been playing D&D since 1st ed.

We are wondering if there is either A) a game we can join or B) a DM interested.

Our style of play is typically slower progression, low magic items, FR or DL based, with deep emersion.

If this sounds like your style and you have a game or want to start one, please let me know

Thanks

T1

~edit~
I should have probably added that we are on the east coast of the US

What's your timezone?

tenacious1
January 25th, 2008, 18:03
Eastern... which I'm pretty sure is GMT -5