PDA

View Full Version : New Syrinscape function Online player only?

Blackwolfe
June 16th, 2023, 18:53
"[CoreRPG+] Added support for playing sounds via Syrinscape web player, including sound sets by story, NPC or triggers."

Web (online) player only? I ask as I've used the Fantasy Player (offline) for years....

Laerun
June 16th, 2023, 20:08
Most people with that setup are still using Mattekure's Sound triggers because the new feature is setup mostly for the online player .

Blackwolfe
June 16th, 2023, 23:35
mostly for the online player .

"Mostly" implies it can be used without online player. Is that correct? I looked at the wiki, are there instructions somewhere (where? link please) for using the Fantasy Player to load sound sets / oneshot sounds from Syrinscape to FGU ?

Moon Wizard
June 16th, 2023, 23:38
The new capability built into FG is specifically designed to work with the Syrinscape web player only. We were informed by SS that this was the direction they were moving long term.

Regards,
JPG

Laerun
June 16th, 2023, 23:55
"Mostly" implies it can be used without online player. Is that correct? I looked at the wiki, are there instructions somewhere (where? link please) for using the Fantasy Player to load sound sets / oneshot sounds from Syrinscape to FGU ?

Mostly meaning that local audio without the Syrinscape Web player or the desktop computer player can be setup too with some limitations.