PDA

View Full Version : Trying to resolve module load error

Zalasta
June 16th, 2023, 01:19
I have a number of PF2E modules I purchased and use as a DM, and have had no issues until recently. When I try to open assets with the module Pathfinder 2 RPG - Dark Archive (Player) I get an error in the chat dialogue: Attempt to open link(s) for modules not installed. (Pathfinder 2 RPG - Lost Omens The Grand Bazaar (Player)). There are two odd things about this, one of which is that I own the referenced module, The Grand Bazaar. However, unlike a number of DM modules(such as the Dark Archive Module) which are separated into a (GM) and (Player) set of individual modules, there is only one The Grand Bazaar module, no (DM) or (Player) differentiation.

All modules had worked before for both players and myself, and I am not sure what has changed, or how I resolve it.

Trenloe
June 16th, 2023, 02:06
This is a known issue (already reported in the Pathfinder 2 forum). A hotfix is going through the update process.

Some info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?51258-Pathfinder-Second-Edition-generic-DLC-issue-thread&p=689491&viewfull=1#post689491

Zalasta
June 16th, 2023, 02:24
Awesome, I should have checked there first. Thanks all the same!