PDA

View Full Version : Lost Mines of Phandelver - Need 2 dedicated players for long term

shezingzh
June 15th, 2023, 22:06
Adventure: Lost Mines of Phandelver
FG License: Unity (Ultimate) (Demos welcome)
Game System: 5E

Time Zone: CST ( UTC/GMT -4)
Day of week and time: Fri 7:00 - 10pm cst
Planned start date: ongoing
Planned Duration & Frequency: 2-3 hour, weekly
Term: long campaign

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix:
Number of Players needed: 2
Character starting level & equipment: current level is 6th, you will to add starting equipment, other magic items will be decided by DM.

Details of your scenario:

Lost Mine of Phandelver is an adventure for four to five characters of 1st level. During the course of the adventure, the characters will advance to 5th level. The adventure is set a short distance from the city of Neverwinter in the Sword Coast region of the Forgotten Realms setting. The Sword Coast is part of the North—a vast realm of free settlements surrounded by wilderness and adventure

For centuries, rumors of buried riches have attracted treasure seekers and opportunists to the area around Phandalin, but no one has ever succeeded in locating the lost mine. In recent years, people have resettled the area. Phandalin is now a rough-and-tumble frontier town. More important, the Rockseeker brothers—a trio of dwarves—have discovered the entrance to Wave Echo Cave, and they intend to reopen the mines.

Jorathian
June 16th, 2023, 07:07
Hello,

I'm interested in joining your group. I'm new to vtt games but I have played D&D in person before. Not sure how to get in touch but my user name on discord is jorath

shezingzh
June 16th, 2023, 19:51
welcome aboard, I just sent Jorathian the information you needed, all players are 6th level currently. The group just killed their very first vampire.

shezingzh
June 18th, 2023, 01:35
I just added syrinscape as FGU has finally added sound and animation. I will have to learn more about battlmap animation. I add syrinscape sound to LMoP.

E c l i p s e
June 18th, 2023, 13:24
Ok Friday evening at that time is very good.

What is the races/classes of the current group?

I have a few other questions I’ll pm

shezingzh
June 23rd, 2023, 01:08
I need 2 players for LMoP level 7 currently an this will become a long term campaign.

A Social Yeti
June 26th, 2023, 17:20
This is a great time window for me and longer term RPG campaigns are my preference.

Long term RPer with time on both sides of the screen. Mostly various flavors of DnD with a small mix of a few other systems.
I tend to have one or two PC ideas always developing on standby in case my initial PC don't wind up making it.

minimal xp in FG. I played a little bit as a PC and am working on rebuilding my IRL GM crate in it to use it for GMing one day.
But I am pretty FG noob.

At the RP table I'm mostly easy going about a lot of whatever. I got a bag of go to PCs i like to play, but always enjoy discovering a new one that fits better to the current table than anything i already got.

PhorgottenSon
June 26th, 2023, 23:38
I sent you a PM. Thanks.