PDA

View Full Version : Animated Brushes in the Art Subscription?

Gawain the Great
June 15th, 2023, 20:05
I saw in the Video for the 4.4 Update that FGU will be supporting animated brushes to paint onto maps.

Will the Art Subscription begin to include those sorts of animated brushes (and whatever other sorts of images are newly supported)? If so, when will those sorts of items begin to arrive?

GG

Zacchaeus
June 15th, 2023, 21:45
Yes, Josh is working on it now and it will be released when he's finished working on it.

Gawain the Great
June 15th, 2023, 22:01
Great thanks!

Is there a How-To on using the new Animated Tokens behind the scenes?

I know how to create my own Tokens and zip them into a .mod to use in Assets. Is that the same general process for webm tokens? I know the webm tokens need a .png thumbnail to go with them. Is that just the same root name for the .png and .webm file both put into a token .mod?

Thanks. Bit of a different question, and thank you for all your help since I joined the FGU “family,” Zacchaeus!!

Trenloe
June 15th, 2023, 22:06
I know how to create my own Tokens and zip them into a .mod to use in Assets. Is that the same general process for webm tokens? I know the webm tokens need a .png thumbnail to go with them. Is that just the same root name for the .png and .webm file both put into a token .mod?
You don't need a thumbnail for each WEBM/WEBP token - FG will make one itself. So, basically, treat the WEBM/WEBP files just like you would have tokens and maps before.

Gawain the Great
June 15th, 2023, 22:39
You don't need a thumbnail for each WEBM/WEBP token - FG will make one itself. So, basically, treat the WEBM/WEBP files just like you would have tokens and maps before.

Great. Even better. Thanks!