PDA

View Full Version : WH40K RPG..coming soon..who's making a ruleset?

blue_lifesaver
January 21st, 2008, 22:22
Greetings to all you talented coders out there!!!!! *yes i'm kissing a bit of ***..as i can barely get FG to work =P * With the upcoming release of WH40K this week...wondering if anyone is contemplating making a ruleset for it? Someone make the ruleset I'll run the game!! :D

wulf ratbane
February 4th, 2008, 17:06
Seconded...

nezzir
February 4th, 2008, 18:53
The ruleset is complete and uploaded to Azurea (see sig).

wulf ratbane
February 5th, 2008, 13:37
Thanks nezzir. I've signed up for the Yahoo group and am just waiting to be admitted to the files section.

If you would like any help on any of the visual elements, let me know.

nezzir
February 5th, 2008, 18:10
Thanks nezzir. I've signed up for the Yahoo group and am just waiting to be admitted to the files section.

If you would like any help on any of the visual elements, let me know.

It's pretty much complete and completely reskinned. Feel free to tinker with the graphics though. Basically, anything I didn't do a new graphic for, I just desaturated to match the grey color scheme. I'm not real happy with the character select graphic, that was a quick cut and paste job.

Have at it.

wulf ratbane
February 5th, 2008, 20:31
Have at it.

I'd love to-- you realize your group is permission only? I'm still waiting to be added to the group so I can get to the files! :o

EDIT: Hmm, perhaps I better check my spam filter...

Blue Haven
February 5th, 2008, 20:35
It's pretty much complete and completely reskinned. Feel free to tinker with the graphics though. Basically, anything I didn't do a new graphic for, I just desaturated to match the grey color scheme. I'm not real happy with the character select graphic, that was a quick cut and paste job.

Have at it.

Nezzir i donīt know if you seen this problem but the combat tracker donīt show the name of the player :( it works fine with the turns but it wont show the name of the player when you drag him to the tracker...how can i solve this problem...?

nezzir
February 5th, 2008, 21:55
Nezzir i donīt know if you seen this problem but the combat tracker donīt show the name of the player :( it works fine with the turns but it wont show the name of the player when you drag him to the tracker...how can i solve this problem...?

Hrmmm.. I 'll check into that and get back.

And the group, Azurea, doesn't belong to me. It usually takes a couple of days to get approved. Hang in there.

nezzir
February 5th, 2008, 22:15
Here we go. There was a typo in the combat tracker. Replace the "combattracker.lua" in the scripts directory with this file. I'll update it on the next release for the repositories.

nezzir
February 6th, 2008, 07:37
I've added a new repository. It's in my sig. There's no wait time to join. The updated and compiled archives, basically all of the stuff I've created for FGII is there.

wulf ratbane
February 6th, 2008, 14:35
I've added a new repository. It's in my sig. There's no wait time to join. The updated and compiled archives, basically all of the stuff I've created for FGII is there.

Oh, thank the Throne.

I was starting to get really discouraged, I have my first game tomorrow night.

You're a lifesaver!

sppeterson
February 11th, 2008, 03:27
Really great work, nezzir! Thanks!

Mustakrakish
April 6th, 2008, 09:58
I get an error when I try to use the ruleset in FG2. It says "Error on line 2 of base.xml detect " when expecting "" "

unheilig
July 18th, 2008, 04:40
Anyone thinking about adding the new rules from the Inquisitors Handbook? just curious if anyone is playing this.