PDA

View Full Version : CST DND 5E player looking for group

IronPick23
May 3rd, 2023, 21:52
hello everyone, i am a player (wouldnt say veteren but also wouldnt say new) been playing for about 5-6 years (still learning more of the specific details of the game) i am looking for a fun group to play with, if enjoy roleplaying and combat. I am also looking for a campaighn and party to play with for more than just a one shot, but will play one shots. i hope to get along with as many of you as i can, and hope to have a fun adventure

portential
May 3rd, 2023, 22:13
I'm moving my party from D&D Beyond and Dungeonfog over to Fantasy Grounds. We are running a Gygax campaign where I take older content and upgrade to 5E. We have four players (fighter, cleric, thief, sorc) now and I'm looking to add one or two. We play Saturdays 11am to 3pm CST. I'm doing classes up to Tasha's and that's about as far as I'll go with D&D's current direction. Kobold Press classes have been used in the past if they aren't broke.

We are finishing Temple of Elemental Evil now in D&D Beyond and we'll be switching to Fantasy Grounds in 2 or 3 weeks (last fight coming up for ToEE and one of our players is out with friends this week, so I'm thinking of holding off the session this week to allow him do the big fight). We'll be starting Against the Giants all in FG. I plan on taking the party to mid teens continuing on on Gygax 1E modules.