PDA

View Full Version : LFP - D&D 5e in low-fantasy homebrew world based on Harn.

allhailthevoid
April 30th, 2023, 18:41
FG License:*I think I have ultimate. Nobody pays money but me far as I know.
Game System:*5e

Time Zone:*EST
Day of week and time:*Sundays 1pm EST
If new game, planned start date: May 7th or 21st.
Planned Duration & Frequency:*3 - 3.5 hour sessions about 2x monthly.
Term:*We will play until death or boredom or until your characters become way too powerful for it to be fun anymore.

Text or Voice: Voice for live sessions, but might do some sessions asynchronously over text. Sometimes I turn on video so you can see my handsome face but video is not a requirement.

Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?* No.
Roleplay & Combat mix:* It’s not quite 50/50 but close enough. I do try to avoid sessions w/o combat since your character sheet is mostly a bunch of ways to beat up monsters.
Number of Players in game & needed:*Have 2, looking for 2 more.
Character starting level & equipment: Level 2.
Character restrictions: In short, PHB only. Low-magic setting. humans, elves, dwarves and halflings only. some spells don’t exist (Prestidigitation comes to mind) Setting details and unique character creation options furnished upon us having a conversation.

Details of the scenario: Norland is a land of feudal kingdoms, religious turmoil, savage monsters, noble knights, beleaguered peasants, industrious crafters, nomadic tribe folk, and secretive wizards.

Kaldor is a feudal realm founded more than five centuries ago. External threats to Kaldor have been minimal, but internal strife has been common. The current dynasty has encouraged a return to traditional principles of feudalism and chivalry while maintaining a tradition of royal justice. The aged king has never married; his death will likely spark a succession crisis.

The game is already in-progress but we’re in downtime

A few things about me:
he/him
Far leftist. If we aren’t going to get along, let’s just not experiment with it.
Sidebar, OOC jokes and fun are great and we can make out-of-game silliness all we want. I’m just not thrilled when people have their characters do things that don’t make sense.
I'm definitely lax on the rules but I try to keep things as plausible as possible.
I love characters who have an ambition and direction of their own but also, like, go on the adventure without me having to do lots of pushing.

If you’re interested, let’s chat and see if we are a good fit! Message me on Discord at: voidsprawler#4156

Gunther Soest
May 7th, 2023, 12:55
Hey! I am interested in joining this game. Sent you a DM already:)

Complexjoke
May 8th, 2023, 03:11
Sent a DM, I’m interested!