PDA

View Full Version : Players needed for 5e Buffyverse theme

ScottyTHESlayer
April 28th, 2023, 21:13
Looking for players to join a Buffyverse Mythos themed ongoing campaign. Will be D&D 5e system. All PCs will start as level three in two classes. Roleplay emphasized, including out of the box character ideas. I will do my best to say YES to whatever crazy character idea you have.

damned
April 28th, 2023, 22:46
Grrrr Arrrgghhh!

MysticArthas
April 30th, 2023, 12:45
I up for a Buffyverse 5e game.

I can't believe I'm having trouble thinking of a character. Usually I would be overwheled with thoughts and ideas given we're talking Buffy/Angel. What's the in game timeline and parameters you're planning for? Parallel, Pre or Post to the show? Another team working on a Hellmouth in some other part of the world?

Marquis_de_Taigeis
April 30th, 2023, 14:09
what day / time (timezone) are games being played ?
frequency?

ScottyTHESlayer
April 30th, 2023, 16:21
@Marquis_de_Taigeis - Times to be decided once we have enough players to compare schedules. I am leaning towards towards either Sunday afternoons, or a weeknight. (US Mountain time zone here)

ScottyTHESlayer
April 30th, 2023, 16:23
@MysticArthas - The setting will be standard swords and sorcery medieval times. As to how that relates specifically to the timeline of the series, you'll have to solve that mystery.

DMeurer
May 4th, 2023, 20:30
I would be interested, but my availability is fairly limited, like after ~11:30 PM MST on Week nights. Few games are doing things like 11PM to 2AM MST, but I would be entirely down with player some proto-Slayer action in the Olden Days of the Buffyverse.

ScottyTHESlayer
May 5th, 2023, 03:25
I would be interested, but my availability is fairly limited, like after ~11:30 PM MST on Week nights. Few games are doing things like 11PM to 2AM MST, but I would be entirely down with player some proto-Slayer action in the Olden Days of the Buffyverse.

I am in bed by midnight MST. Please let me know if your availability opens up more.

phage83
May 8th, 2023, 23:14
I would be interested in joining the game. Fun thing about the Buffyverse is that just about anything you can think of can be made.

ScottyTHESlayer
May 9th, 2023, 05:54
I would be interested in joining the game. Fun thing about the Buffyverse is that just about anything you can think of can be made.

Absolutely! What sort of character idea do you have?

phage83
May 9th, 2023, 06:05
Absolutely! What sort of character idea do you have?

Dryad warlock

ScottyTHESlayer
May 9th, 2023, 15:56
Dryad warlock

Sounds fun. Need a second class though. All characters willbe starting at 3/3 in two classes.

phage83
May 9th, 2023, 16:13
Sounds fun. Need a second class though. All characters willbe starting at 3/3 in two classes.

Are you talking about gestalt characters or multi-classing?

phage83
May 9th, 2023, 21:50
Probably bard

ScottyTHESlayer
May 10th, 2023, 02:39
Probably bard

Multi-class and Dryad Warlock/Bard sound GREAT!

ScottyTHESlayer
May 10th, 2023, 02:42
I want the game to have a big damn heroes feel without being outlandish, hence 3/3 multiclass. You get to have a lot of different abilities and powers, but still risk getting smeared by a big bad.

ScottyTHESlayer
May 15th, 2023, 04:02
We have three players now. Hoping for one more. Current party composition: Dryad Warlock/Sorcerer, Tiefling Fighter/Monk, Reborn Fighter/Ranger, DM controlled Human Paladin/Cleric (a.k.a. Slayer) ((The role of the Slayer *could* be a player, but currently serves as a "free support NPC and plot point.)) Any race/class combo is welcomed, as long as you are multiclass (two classes) as this is part of the theme.

SaintDeadp00l
May 31st, 2023, 00:56
Really interested in playing love to do weeknights and i am on EST veteran player and DM.... just missed playing the game

ScottyTHESlayer
June 1st, 2023, 22:44
Really interested in playing love to do weeknights and i am on EST veteran player and DM.... just missed playing the game

ATM our game is happening on Sunday Nights, are you only available on weeknights?

SaintDeadp00l
June 2nd, 2023, 00:04
What time??? i can also be found at if you want a quicker responses King-Deådpøøl#7554

ScottyTHESlayer
June 3rd, 2023, 02:18
What time??? i can also be found at if you want a quicker responses King-Deådpøøl#7554

evening

SaintDeadp00l
June 4th, 2023, 00:48
well if it dont go too late ill be interested like too much past 10 or 11 EST

ScottyTHESlayer
June 6th, 2023, 16:10
well if it dont go too late ill be interested like too much past 10 or 11 EST

Looks like our start time is 7PM Eastern, and last sessions ended closer to midnight Eastern.

SaintDeadp00l
June 8th, 2023, 05:04
well thats not bad be interested in joining still if i can please

ScottyTHESlayer
June 9th, 2023, 16:27
well thats not bad be interested in joining still if i can please

Are you on Facebook? I'd like to have a conversation and see how you'll fit with the party.

SaintDeadp00l
June 12th, 2023, 18:00
yes i am on facebook, John Kendall or King Deadpool

ScottyTHESlayer
June 12th, 2023, 19:41
yes i am on facebook, John Kendall or King Deadpool

send a FR please to facebook.com/ScottyTHESlayer there are so many people on facebook with both those names that I have no idea which one is you.