PDA

View Full Version : LFP - PF2e - New Age of Ashes Campaign - PDT Saturday mornings (BST +8) - Free game

qbalrog
April 26th, 2023, 19:39
FG License: FGU unlimited (no purchase required, demo license works)
Game System: Pathfinder 2E

Time Zone: Pacific coast
Day of week and time: Saturday, 9:00AM PDT works for most NA/SA and even into Europe
If new game, planned start date: May 20, but active discord before then
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hours, with occasional short overruns no hard stops from folks
Term: through end of AP, then on to the next one

Text or Voice: Voice, English but need not be first language
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No video, no recording or posting but occasionally share desktops to debug an FGU or PF2E issue

Roleplay & Combat mix: as per the selected AP but expect something like 40% RP, 60% combat with selected AP
Number of Players in game & needed: need more 1. Would consider 2 if it brings in a partner
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level, std equipment with free archetype and ancestral paragon. No other variants
Character restrictions: any uncommon or common ancestry and heritage. Rare ones can be discussed but not a given. Generally no uncommon spells, archetypes or feats (you can ask but usually those require a specific module, AP, or PFS and are both a nuisance to enter and not usually appropriate). We will discuss character ideas in discord and finalize in a formal session 0. I've asked my current players to hold off on final character ideas until new players have a chance to weigh-in so new player won't be getting the left overs :) My current players do have some ideas, of course, but for now, it is just a menu of ideas so should be plenty of opportunity to find something that works

Details of your scenario: Age of Ashes, with tweaks as necessary since it was first AP and has some balance issues

I run and have run a number of PF2E APs, played in some, ref'd for many decades.

Free game; no charge to play

qbalrog
April 30th, 2023, 16:45
We're full. Thanks for the interest