PDA

View Full Version : Help - BARON Theme image missing

thornlord
April 15th, 2023, 23:05
Hi Support friends,

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/891/view

I love the BARON theme and how it's created a beautiful mood on my FGU interface. But, I'm seeing the warnings and error below when my campaign loads:

[4/15/2023 5:23:12 PM] [WARNING] font: Font (tokenbagasset-list) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [SDM_BARON] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[4/15/2023 5:23:12 PM] [WARNING] font: Font (assetview-empty) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [SDM_BARON] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[4/15/2023 5:23:12 PM] [ERROR] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/icons/footer_narrow.png) for icon (footer_narrow). [SDM_BARON] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]

I ran a search on my C:\ drive for the `footer_narrow.png` file but no results were returned for that drive. To assist in troubleshooting, I have attached the logs ZIP archive from that play session.

Please let me know if you need clarification, or have questions or concerns.
Have an excellent weekend.
T.

Moon Wizard
April 16th, 2023, 03:08
Please report in the BARON theme extension thread, and make sure that you have the most up to date version of any extension you are using. The original author or maintainer of the extension will need to update the extension to address the error.

Regards,
JPG

damned
April 16th, 2023, 05:40
The error is not going to affect anything. It is annoying but will not cause you any issues in game.

Trenloe
April 16th, 2023, 16:51
Discussed in the thread for the Theme: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?75611-BARON-Theme-for-Fantasy-Grounds-Unity-by-TheSimpleDM&p=682360&viewfull=1#post682360

thornlord
April 17th, 2023, 00:13
Thanks for the follow-up everyone. I'd searched for a BARON thread but must not have looked in all the places.

T.

LordEntrails
April 17th, 2023, 01:28
On the forge itself, in the upper left under the item title is a link (if the thread has a thread) to the item's discussion thread.