PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player - Star Trek Adventures – Week days after 6:00 PM MDT / Weekends open

stryger1
April 15th, 2023, 21:26
FG License: FG Unity Ultimate
Time Zone: Mountain time (UTC-6)
Can be available:

Weekdays 6:00 PM – 11:00 PM mountain time (8:00 PM – 1:00 AM eastern)

Saturday/Sunday:

Very flexible between:

9:00 AM – 6:00 PM mountain time

11:00 AM – 8:00 AM eastern

3:00 PM – 1:00 AM UTC

Saturday/Sunday evenings are possible but would require discussion

Term: medium to long term
Voice: can do voice and video
Game System Preferred: Star Trek Adventures and will consider Traveller MG2
Game System Experience: New to Star Trek Adventures and I have a little experience with Traveller.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: used FG as a player in a D&D 5E game several years ago. Not a novice but not experienced.

Character Type Preferred: open

About me: I started gaming in the 1980’s and tend to prefer science fiction settings where skill and intelligence are valued. I dislike power gaming. I like to live vicariously through my characters (or NPC’s while GMing). I enjoy exploring the character’s personalities and their personal story arcs (both mine and the other players).

I intend on learning the Star Trek Adventures system and FG better before starting my own group.

SylvanSnake
April 30th, 2023, 19:50
Hello, did you find the players you need? I have been interested in playing a Star Trek style game. I've been a Trek fan for many years.

If you have an opening, you can add my Discord. Meiwa Ehluna#7659

stryger1
April 30th, 2023, 20:21
Hello, did you find the players you need? I have been interested in playing a Star Trek style game. I've been a Trek fan for many years.

If you have an opening, you can add my Discord. Meiwa Ehluna#7659

I will need to be a player to better learn the system before I will be ready to start a game of my own.