Date & Time- Monday- 8 AM CST to 12 PM CST or 5 PM CST to 9PM CST
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday- 8 AM CST to 12 PM CST or 1PM CST to 5PM CST
Saturday- 8 AM CST to 12 PM CST
Game System: D&D 5e
Communication: Discord Voice
Number of Players: 3Min-4Max
Campaign- Decent Into Avernus
About:
I provide catered and unique homebrewed experiences using Decent Into Avernus as a template these campaigns will being you to lvl 20 if your party so chooses and will continue past the book's written ending. My DM style relies heavily on players back stories. I always do my best to weave players characters into the story creating a character arc, of sorts, for each of the party members to help develop your characters further in fun and exciting ways. I love player feedback and suggestions so if you ever have questions or just want to chat with me DM me and I will answer when available.

This Campaign will vary in RP and Combat weighting depending on your parties play style but generally it starts with a 60% RP 40% Combat split until I get a feel for what the parties play style is.

Due to the nature and content of DIA (Decent Into Avernus) as a module it is suited for a mature audience

Some Trigger Warnings Include but are not limited to
- Disturbing Imagery (Described no photo's)
- Act's of extreme physical violence and torture
- Foul Language
- Satanic Imagery

Pricing- $15 USD per player for a 4 hour session paid through cashapp, Session zero and one are free
If you are joining an existing campaign your first 2 sessions will be free

Pre-Pay Discounts-
1 Months (4 Sessions)- $55 USD Save $5
2 Months (8 Sessions)- $100 USD Save $20
3 Months (12 Sessions)- $135 USD Save $45

NOTE If you miss a session that you have prepaid for you will not receive a refund for that session NOTE

Group Discounts-
4 Players- $50 USD for a 4 hour session (Save $10 when you pay as a group)

Group Pre-Pay Discounts-
1 Month (4 Sessions) $180 USD Save $20
2 Months (8 Sessions) $320 USD Save $80
3 Months (12 Sessions) $420 USD Save $180

NOTE If a person from your group or the whole group miss a session that you have prepaid for you will not receive a refund for that session NOTE