PDA

View Full Version : Starfinder Saturday 00:00 GMT 4 hour+ ONE SHOTS

Tagan
April 11th, 2023, 02:21
NEW TIME 05:00 GMT SATURDAY MONTHLY

====BUZZRONS ELECTRIC LIGHT AND BOULDERS DASH====
(For 4 players) LVL 3 core rule book and armory only! 3000 starting credits

I'm looking at running some 1 shots 4-hour+ games on these days and time with the game so far...
anyone is welcome bring your favorite level 3 characters (characters will not be saved or recorded by the gm for these one shots)
roleplaying not necessary but personalities will be favored by the gm.

The game i have is set in Buzzron Daftflight the 3rds (a mega bug) boulders Regine on the outskirts of the Mountain dome speedway in the vast outside
(a hostile 1:3 gravity wilderness made up of space station structure and everything else that clung to it , rocks, dirt, plant life..etc, during the creation of this space port)
The Beacon Towers were set up as guides and safe zones during the building of the roads through these large boulders area (basically large round rocks that have clung together from the Chinder Vectus space station's magnetic workings, pipes, wires..etc ) in the vast outside.
A slightly deranged exiled space traveler ( Flickson Daftfilght ) was the occupant and the keeper of this tower, after the roads were built he was left there and forgotten about .. after many moons, the area became, surrounded with electricity, all though the days and nights months and years lightning illuminated the beacon tower 001 and the surrounding boulders, and it was left well alone.....until now.

You and a small group have been hired by an Andydroid android to find some fuel cells (for a secret vehicle) in the form of 1-2 foot black round marbles, these are light and hold an electrical charge, you and your team will be jettisoned into the alpha tower beacon 001 zone from a overhead trainline (magno rail) with a collection reconnaissance buggy to collect the fuel cells held by BUZZRON DAFTFLIGHT.

Puzzel level = hard
Mic = optional
Environment = rocks and granite inside a vast outside dome (domed outdoors 1:1 gravity)
Combat = much
Alignment = any goods, neutrals and some chaotic ok
discord = tagan#3617
frugal = OFF
critical hit and fumble tables = OFF
**START** Saturdays 05:00 GMT
*****FINISH**** 12 HOURS MAX

I'm focusing here on combat so if you just want to come along move and your character/piece through this large boulder zone and try find the secret vehicles (camper van and awning was a close guess :-D) fuel cells msg me

more to come........

Tagan
April 27th, 2023, 23:34
Buzzrons electric light and boulders dash
This battle and quest game was played out last Saturday with my regular 4 players the hero, the
ysoki, the mystic and the pilot, the game began with them being jettisoned into the alpha tower 001
Regine with a compact Digi struct reconnaissance buggy. After landing on one of the random mapsthey quickly deployed this buggy and used it to gain some ground through the maps floor. I thought that was very smart. Until they were met by some small tornados making the vehicle un movable on this particular map after some endurance and engineering checks they were forced to leave the buggy and head up into the higher parts of the boulders, using grapples and ropes they made there way up out of the small tornados paths on the ground , then met by two air elementals',attacked crippling the ysoki and the mystic after a fierce battle, the mystic was able to heal the group and they headed further along the boulders mountain range, the player of the hero was allocated to map their path and work the remote on the Digi struct buggy so when they found the items (crystal charged fuel cells) the buggy could collect them. The group then moved into another map ,in this instance they searched around and found some caves they decided to enter one finding themselves lots of skittermanders and some of the fuel cells the combat was favoured with the party and the skittermander were not much trouble as they left this cave the fuel cells were placed on the ground section of the map and they called for the buggy to retrieve, moving along some more.... the odd slip up and fall of rocks hindered movement a bit! before encountering an electrified map where they encountered Buzzron and some electricvore this was a major battle ending with buzzron escaping into the boulders. they searched the surrounding area to find some fuel cells and continued on through a few more maps encountering some spider types and entering more caves after about 6 hours the game was overand the 3 made it out of the boulders with the fuel cells. Lots of combat great fun for all eventhrough the ysoki didn’t make it my player still hung around and helped the last 3 players with their game.