PDA

View Full Version : [Paid][LFPs][SFRPG][Alt-Mondays ~6 PM EST/EDT]"Fly Free or Die" OR "Dead Suns"

ElzbethE
April 10th, 2023, 21:25
5-6 Seats Currently

Hello~! My name is Elizabeth (you may call me "Lizzie"). I've been running games since I was 9 (I'm 33, so that makes it 24 years) and on FGU for a few (though I've switched semi-recently for another rules system).

My strengths as a GM are storytelling, being able to enthrall players with my word choices, and coming up with interesting twists. I love roleplay (particularly inter-party roleplay), though tactical battle is also fun.

My weaknesses are that I tend to over-explain things if I don't know people understand what I mean, and not being fond of "joke" characters. Joking during the game is fine, but if your character itself is a joke, that's just an annoyance to me.

Sessions with me are open to all levels of experience, but be aware that I haven't GM'd Starfinder in a while, so I may be a TAD rusty. Am LGBTQ+ friendly.

I have a YouTube channel where I stream games (these will NOT be streamed, however), so you can request my handle if you wish to see my GM style.

Campaign Information
I will be running one of two adventure paths, depending on which catches the most interest. The first is "Dead Suns," an earlier AP (as far as Starfinder goes). I have the whole AP already, so no need to get more adventure books. The second is "Fly Free or Die," a more middle-of-the-pack AP. I only own the first book of that AP, but I intend to get the rest as we go along.

Session Length
I prefer three hour minimum sessions, with a maximum of six (including a small break) depending on player's needs or preferences.

Discord
To Be Created (and given on request)

Payment Information
Sessions Zero and one are free, but after that, it's $10 per player per session via PayPal. Payment must be made BEFORE the session begins unless other arrangements are made (I can be flexible).

Books I Have (Not Counting AP)
"Core Rulebook," "Alien Archive 1," "Character Operations Manual," and "Armory." If you wish to use something from another book, you may pay me the money for the book in advance, and I will count it towards your sessions paid for.

ElzbethE
April 15th, 2023, 05:11
This is now closed.