PDA

View Full Version : New to FG ... Looking for a game.

Alexander Walsh
January 12th, 2008, 17:45
Hi all!

I'm new here and need to get familiar with the interface before DM'ing a campaign of my own. Any low-level character games starting soon that I might be able to jump in on for a while?

I'm in Nova Scotia, Canada (EST + 1hr)

Cheers,
-S

Sgain
January 12th, 2008, 20:03
most DM's(myself included) want players who will commit to long term. There are some SW quicky games up and running (check the Guild house and Armory) and they like folks to drop in and try out the game. I don't think there are many one-shot d20 games around but I don't follow them all that closely.

Good luck! And truthfully, it isn't all that hard to DM with FG (at least for SW games) cause the program makes it easy to pretend you're at a table.

Alexander Walsh
January 12th, 2008, 20:33
I'm not sure what SW means, but I understand your point ... thanks for the feedback.

Depending on the schedule, I think I could commit to something long term. I'd just like to get in on the ground floor of a campaign.

Griogre
January 12th, 2008, 20:49
SW = Savage Worlds a different RPG from D&D. If you are free on Sundays you might be interested in VarnFury's D&D game. It is an open table game where it is ok if you only show up once or erratically. You sign up for each session. He has a forum over at FUM: https://www.fouruglymonsters.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=135

Alexander Walsh
January 12th, 2008, 21:02
Thanks for the heads-up ... I'll check that out and see if I can get in.

Cheers!