PDA

View Full Version : Loking for one to two players for homebrew 5e game (CEST)

teojohan
April 5th, 2023, 12:07
Loking for two player's for a homebrew 5e game.
FG License: i have ultimate license (Unity).
Game System: 5e.

Time Zone: CEST/CET
Day of week and time: Saturday, 13.00 a clock
Planned start date: The game have already started
Planned Duration & Frequency: every Saturday(I know that sometimes people got other tings to do and i understand that as long it is not every Saturday). Planned Duration: About 6 hours.
Term: hopefully as long as posibal.

Text or Voice: voice i really do not like text.
Voice software used: Discord.
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: i would say a bit higher focuse on the combat then the roleplay
Number of Players in game & needed: i am looking for 6 players. curently 4/6
Character starting level & equipment: level 4 with standart equipment.
Character restrictions: my restrictions are simple if it is in the Main source books than it is not problem. if it is from another source book, unearthed arcana, or homebrew, Talk to me. There is also som feats i do not allow.

And my sales pitch for the adventure: you find yourself in the land's of Jord a continent of extreme isolation and wild magic, in these lands your a mercenary taking contracts to explore forgotten places, kill monsters and generally solve problems for people.

Has for me has a DM. I have been DMing for two year. Both IRL and a fair bit now on fantasy grounds. i normaly prefer to have a large focuse on rolleplay but there defnetly will also be combat, and maybe some puzzels.

If there is any question's do not esitate to send a mesege and i will answer as quickely as i can, i promise.

PurpleTiger88
April 10th, 2023, 19:08
Hey there,
I am interested in being on of your PCs. If you have available slots I would like to join.

Im in oregon so the time will work ok for me.

Thanks,

Yvonne.

PurpleTiger88
April 10th, 2023, 19:11
I just double checked out time zones and I realized its too early for me sorry.

Yvonne.

METALLIC BABY
April 24th, 2023, 01:50
I'm interested in joining your game! I'll PM you!

teojohan
May 11th, 2023, 19:31
Bump