PDA

View Full Version : LFP (2) - Pathfinder 2E - Abomination Vaults 7:30-10:30pm EST Mondays

frozenfirebomb
March 28th, 2023, 03:42
FG License: Ultimate (players will only require demo)
Game System: Pathfinder 2E

Time Zone:Eastern Standard Time
Day of week and time: Monday at 7:30-10:30pm
If new game, planned start date: Session 0 on April 10th
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Until module is complete.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: While this group does focus on combat, roleplay is encouraged.
Number of Players in game & needed: We currently have 3 players and are looking for 2 more.
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 and basic starting setup.
Character restrictions: Core rule book content only.

Details of your scenario: Hi, I'm going to be running Abomination Vaults. All 3 players and myself are new to pathfinder 2 and fantasy grounds. Going to be using the milestone leveling system.

Vhok
March 28th, 2023, 04:26
i'm interested, pretty exp with pf2e i've played a couple and dm'd a couple ap's.

alpha_gator
March 30th, 2023, 00:37
I'm new to PF but not to RPGs and FG and interested. I've played a couple of games. What's the current make up of the group? What are the rules for ancestries and such?

InfoStorm
March 30th, 2023, 00:40
Old (same say fossil) PF1 player, would like to try out some PF2 characters.

thejollyfatman
April 5th, 2023, 17:17
Hi guys. I’d love to play. I have Mondays free and have some Pathfinder 2 experience. I ran “Age of Ashes” when it came out. What do you say? :)

HighlordSiege
April 20th, 2023, 03:15
I'll throw my hat in the ring! I'm terribly flexible and have fun cooperating with my team! I can also fill any preferred roles, especially with pf2e!

I'm relatively experienced, incase you feel you could use a player who knows their way around the system already to help keep the ball rolling.

I have an idea for a Summoner who indulges himself a little too much into the dragon he's bonded with.