PDA

View Full Version : Digital Maps for Barrowmaze

Fistan77
March 10th, 2023, 21:17
Howdy Folks!

I was invited to assist in a fan project to map the Barrowmaze, a megadungeon designed by Gregg Gillespie.

Here is a link to the current effort:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ea3LxO1-clO2fy316ZbO6dAjUID6gWUE

It features an overland crawling map made to scale, all of the published surface mounds recreated in Dungeondraft, and a rough digital outline of the main dungeon. This dungeon is currently being redone and should be available in the next 2 - 3 months (it's massive).

This is a community fan project so please use it as you wish. Feel free to distribute it far and wide. I was responsible for the Dungeondraft work, so any questions, comments, or concerns can be brought to me through PMs.

* These maps don't have walls or LOS, these are just raw hi-res images for you to port into your own games. At the moment, I have no intention of adding these elements as I run three other campaigns that are taking up most of my free time.*

Enjoy and Game On!

damned
March 11th, 2023, 04:54
Looks great!

JohnD
March 11th, 2023, 15:08
Bravo on the work!

rigerco
April 24th, 2023, 20:03
I just found these via your Reddit post - amazing work. You anticipated one of the things I wanted to do by putting in the tower. This will be tee'd up to go after I finish my Rise of the Drow/Rappan Athuk merge.

Fistan77
April 25th, 2023, 04:11
I just found these via your Reddit post - amazing work. You anticipated one of the things I wanted to do by putting in the tower. This will be tee'd up to go after I finish my Rise of the Drow/Rappan Athuk merge.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy them! I cannot take credit for the tower though. That would be Darren Knorr on Facebook by the same name. He did an amazing job with the overland map and added a couple of extra PoIs.