PDA

View Full Version : Question about the action points text color.

MentalChillness
February 28th, 2023, 13:01
So in our game the color on the action points caps are white. But it is difficult to read. Looking at screenshots of the Fallout 2d20 modules in the store, the font color is black. My GM searched through options and didn't find any option to change the color. Is there an extension or an option that we're missing to turn the Action Points Font color to black?

superteddy57
February 28th, 2023, 13:04
I would have your GM check if they are loading a theme as it appears black with the default theme.

MentalChillness
March 1st, 2023, 22:39
Thank you very much!

Immelmann
March 6th, 2023, 17:37
i am the GM in question.

no matter if i use the light or dark theme, the numbers are white and very difficult to read.

jwatmough
March 6th, 2023, 18:15
i am the GM in question.

no matter if i use the light or dark theme, the numbers are white and very difficult to read.

if you do not load a theme, there should be no issue, also are you using official SmiteWorks themes? if so please let me know which ones specifically, and I will get those fixed.

Immelmann
March 6th, 2023, 20:42
if you do not load a theme, there should be no issue, also are you using official SmiteWorks themes? if so please let me know which ones specifically, and I will get those fixed.

yeah. no theme = black numbers, but makes for a boring background.

superteddy57
March 6th, 2023, 20:50
Pushed a hotfix to change the font modcollector font and a frame to ensure the number is focused.

Urqy
March 8th, 2023, 16:15
yeah. no theme = black numbers, but makes for a boring background.

To each their own. I like the standard Fallout theme.

Immelmann
March 25th, 2023, 04:07
well, some thing auto updated. now all my theme extensions have visible numbers. not that BS white krap