PDA

View Full Version : Shackled City, been running strong 1 year long, and recruiting again!!!

Cirondel
January 5th, 2008, 18:09
We need about 2 more players for our Shackled City D&D 3.5 campaign. We have a solid core group of players who really enjoy meeting every Sunday for gaming.

Details
-We use Teamspeak for voice chat during games.
-Character are level 9
-Online forums available to discuss the campaign during the week and keep roleplay journals
-Lots of image eye candy for Fantasy Grounds. Professionally illustrated maps.
-Meets almost every week except some holidays
-Good mixture of roleplay, combat, and puzzles to keep the campaign fun

We're looking for players to add immidiately to the campaign.

VarnFury
January 5th, 2008, 20:11
Depending on the time frame of when you all play, i would be interested. Been playing with FG and DnD for almost two years now.

Griogre
January 5th, 2008, 21:04
We play on Sundays from 10 AM - 2 PM PST which is UTC/GMT -8 hours. To see what time that is in your time zone follow this link: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=1&day=6&year=2008&hour=10&min=0&sec=0&p1=770

This has been a fun campaign, I think I refered to it several times when I was running RA, to you.

Cirondel
January 5th, 2008, 22:25
Thanks Griogre for the helpful info.

VarnFury
January 6th, 2008, 07:56
ya, you did griogre, more then 7 times :p ya i'll give it around. i need start getting up early. i'll be there if your playing sunday.

Oberoten
January 6th, 2008, 10:43
I can and will strongly recommend this game. Good players, good Gm. (I almost went with "Decent" then realized that understatements seems to not carry very well in text. ;) )

Myself, I had to drop out of the game due to workschedule changing but if you have the time it is one of the real GOOD ones out there with it's own webpages and all.

VarnFury
January 6th, 2008, 11:41
Wow, im bad on time. didnt notice, i did the time work backwards >.> haha... im thinking 7am est... really it 1pm est. i'll still be there.

Cirondel
January 6th, 2008, 16:55
Server will open any minute.

KainVorador
January 6th, 2008, 16:55
I'd like to get in on this if you could get ahold of me. it's about noon EST right now.

Cirondel
January 6th, 2008, 17:33
Alright KainVorador. I just sent you a private message, and I added your messenger nickname.

If you join, then we're probably full on new players for the time being.

VarnFury
January 6th, 2008, 17:34
Need IP and all that jazz

Cirondel
January 6th, 2008, 22:37
Thanks for the interest everybody. We are now full.

KainVorador
January 7th, 2008, 11:44
Yup. I'm in. In contact with you to get me all situated.