PDA

View Full Version : FGII char sheet question

tsmpaul
January 5th, 2008, 06:54
Hi guys. I've got the full version of FG I and II. In FG I it lets me create a character and edit the character's details without any problems, but in FG II, when I create a character using the D20 ruleset that comes with it, it lets me edit most of the details - but it doesn't let me do anything under Inventory. I click there, and it doesn't let me type text there to give a player inventory items. It doesn't let me drag & drop item names there, or in any way put anything in the inventory section of the character sheet.
Am I doing something wrong? Is there another way to type in the inventory items for a character?

tsmpaul
January 5th, 2008, 06:57
I just noticed other parts of the character sheet that seem to do nothing for me as well, such as the Weapons section of the character sheet. Clicking there doesn't let me type text... The Spells page of the character sheet is similarly unclickable for me... Everything else on the character sheet seems to work.

arnon
January 5th, 2008, 08:45
On the inventory and weapon section you have to right-click and create new entry.

On the spell page you have to mark how many spells from a certain level you know. Once you do that you can drag over spells onto the page.